WMC is committed to provide the highest level of professional consulting services available in this region and has an extensive record of successfully working on thousands of the highest profile projects in the Metropolitan DC area. WMC’s design niche has been assessment and design of unique, high profile development projects such as a site that covers thousands of acres in Virginia to smaller lots in Washington, DC, Northern Virginia, and Maryland.
WMC provides innovative site solutions and sound technical advice to some of the most technically proficient architects and developers in the Washington, DC regional area and internationally. To that end, WMC would like to hire individuals focused on providing the best site development services available within this region.
WMC seeks top notch candidates who want to create a long term career with very unique and fast growing firm. WMC offers excellent compensation and a full range of benefits, flexible hours, relaxed atmosphere, and a diverse project base that provides for a rewarding work environment. Please forward your resume for review and response to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please.
Current Opening (June 2017)
Survey Party Chief (2)
Survey Instrument Operator (2)
Entry Level Landscape Architect - Candidates who are interested in being a part of building a strong landscape architecture design studio and being exposed to all aspects of the development process, for a variety of exciting and challenging projects should apply.
- Generating initial design concept and development (hand/computer).
- Presentation drawing preparation.
- Detail design and construction drawing preparation for both landscape and general site designs including layout, grading, and hardscape
- Working with project team members to guide and shape the design and delivery of projects of a variety of scale and type.
- Design of urban streetscapes, courtyards, plazas, urban parks and playgrounds, and athletic fields
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience as a Landscape Architect focused on a variety of urban projects.
- Ability to work independently on computer generated designs, and within a team environment.
- Strong organizational skills required to undertake multiple projects or facets of various projects.
- Good design and graphic communication (hand/computer) skills.
- Strong plant knowledge, including natives
- Working knowledge of grading, construction materials and detailing.
- Strong communication and team collaboration skills.
- Must be Highly Proficient in AutoCAD.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe, Microsoft Office and Sketchup.
- A Bachelor of Landscape Architecture from an accredited degree program.
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- Pay Range - Pay consummate with level of experience
- Competitive benefits package provided